SOHO Lawyers has a broad range of experience in commercial and corporate law.
Both Scott and Anne have previously practiced at senior levels in large international and national law firms.
We provide advice on the full range of corporate and commercial issues including:
- ASIC compliance
- ASX requirements and compliance
- banking and finance arrangements
- Business succession planning
- Buy-sell agreements
- Commercial contracts
- Company meeting forms and procedures
- Corporate governance and general commercial compliance
- Due diligence
- Intellectual property
- Joint ventures
- Private equity and venture capital
- Property environment and planning
- Regulatory advice
- Sale and purchase of businesses
- Shareholder and unitholder agreements
- Structuring business operations
- Trade practices
Company Secretarial Services
Scott acts as the company secretary for several of the firm’s client. He has also acted in the past as company secretary for large multi-national and Australian based ASX listed companies, and as local agent for international client’s trading in Australia. This experience allows SOHO Lawyers to provide outsourced company secretarial and corporate counsel services to its clients, taking away the burden of compliance from the client.
We are experienced in acting in ASIC investigations and prosecutions for market manipulation and insider trading.
We are experienced in defending against ACCC prosecutions for misleading and deceptive conduct.