Planning for your family’s future is an important legal task.
If you take the time to make a will, you can save your family not only stress but money in what will undoubtedly be a difficult time for them.
SOHO Lawyers can help you:
- Write a will that reflects your wishes
- Set up family and testamentary trusts
- Advise you in regard to choosing executors and guardians
- Minimise the chance that your will is contested and subject to litigation
- Safely store your will and other important legal documents
- Testator’s family maintenance
At the same time as considering your will, we recommend that you also put in place plans for any future incapacity by preparing Power of Attorney and Guardianship documents. This will ensure that if you somehow become unable to make decisions about your finances, your medical treatment or living arrangements then the person or persons who you trust to make these decisions can do so unhindered.
SOHO Lawyers are also experienced in dealing with wills disputes and litigation.