Have you been chosen by a family member or friend to be the executor of their will?
If you have, you have been given responsibility to manage their estate according to their will.
We can assist you with these responsibilities which may include:
- Applying for Probate
- Collecting debts owed to the deceased
- Collecting monies belonging to the deceased from financial institutions and insurance companies
- Distributing the proceeds of the estate to beneficiaries
- Locating the Will
- Lodging tax returns for the deceased and for the estate
- Obtaining a copy of the Death Certificate
- Paying insurance policies, debts and taxes
- Reporting to beneficiaries
- Selling properties and assets
- Setting up trusts
Being an Executor can be overwhelming, particularly when you are grieving, but rest assured we can guide you through.